BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What time is it?????

Welcome


Get a Voki now!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Poetry- Do I Belong

Lost in a world so full of rights,
Nobody cares to see my plight.

Born as a child filled with a want,
I am still the female gene nobody wants.

Excluded from society
Here I stand loosing my dignity.

What more could i ask for than a life,
But now I pray for my sacrifice.

Day by day, I am a liability,
I stand now showing you my ability.

I am the child you once rejected,
And now all I ask is for you to take me back.


This poem is titled Do I Belong. I think the author is saying that she feels isolated and unwanted. In my opinion, this is a nice poem and many other people can relate to the author because others may also feel unwanted.

0 comments:

Animoto

Ourworld.com